The Internet Number Community proposal to the IANA Stewardship Coordination Group (ICG) called for the establishment of an IANA Numbering Services Review Committee.
The Review Committee’s role is to ensure the Service Level Agreement (SLA) for the IANA Numbering Services is met by the IANA Numbering Services Operator.
After a public consultation on the draft Review Committee Charter, the final Internet Community – IANA Numbering Services Review Committee Charter was accepted by the ICG.
The Review Committee is composed of qualified representatives from each RIR region. There is to be equal representation from each region, and selections should be conducted in an open, transparent, and bottom-up manner appropriate for each RIR region.
Representatives by region
• Omo Oaiya – community representative
• Douglas Onyango – community representative
• Madhvi Gokool – staff representative
• Brajesh Jain- community representative
• Tomohiro Fujisaki – community representative
• George Kuo – staff representative
• Louie Lee- community representative
• Jason Schiller – community representative
• Nate Davis – staff representative
• Nicolas Antoniello- community representative
• Edmundo Cazares- community representative
• Ernesto Majó- staff representative
• Filiz Yilmaz- community representative
• Nurani Nimpuno – community representative
• Andrew de la Haye – staff representative
Former Review Committee Representatives:
Fiona Asonga – Community Representative (2016)
Ajay Kumar – Community Representative (2016)