The Internet Number Community proposal to the IANA Stewardship Coordination Group (ICG) called for the establishment of an IANA Numbering Services Review Committee (IANA RC).
The IANA Numbering Services Review Committee’s function is to advise and assist the NRO EC in its periodic review of the service level of the IANA Numbering Services provided to the Internet Number Community.
The Review Committee is a tool for the Internet number community to evaluate and review performance of the IANA numbering services provided. The Review Committee will ensure community involvement and will support and enhance the multistakeholder model in a transparent, open and bottom up process to ensure that the number resources component of the IANA operations meets the needs and expectations of its customers, namely the Internet numbers community.
After a public consultation on the draft Review Committee Charter, the final Internet Community – IANA Numbering Services Review Committee Charter was accepted by the ICG.
The Review Committee is composed of qualified representatives from each RIR region (see below). There is to be equal representation from each region, and selections should be conducted in an open, transparent, and bottom-up manner appropriate for each RIR region.
The IANA Review Committee Operating Procedures were approved on 17 November 2017. The document is available here.
The IANA Review Committee meetings and mailing list archives are open for observers. The IANA Review Committee mailing list archives can be accessed here
|Meeting Agenda||Date||Information / Minutes|
|1st IANA RC Meeting||15 February 2017 – 12:00 PM UTC||Minutes|
|2nd IANA RC Meeting||15 March 2017 – 10:00 AM UTC||Minutes|
|3rd IANA RC Meeting||11 May 2017 – 12:00 PM UTC||Minutes|
|4th IANA RC Meeting||17 November 2017 – 12:00 PM UTC||Minutes|
|5th IANA RC Meeting||6 February 2018 – 12:00 PM UTC||Minutes|
|6th IANA RC Meeting||13 March 2018 – 11:00 AM UTC|
IANA/PTI Number Resource Performance Reports.
IANA RC Community Number Resource Performance Reports.
• Omo Oaiya – community representative
• Noah Maina – community representative
• Madhvi Gokool – staff representative
• Bertrand Cherrier – community representative
• Simon Sohel Baroi – community representative
• George Kuo – staff representative
• Louie Lee – community representative
• Jason Schiller – community representative – (CO-CHAIR)
• Nate Davis – staff representative
• Esteban Lescano – community representative
• Nicolas Antoniello – community representative
• Ernesto Majó- staff representative
• Filiz Yilmaz- community representative
• Nurani Nimpuno – community representative – (CHAIR)
• Andrew de la Haye – staff representative
Former Review Committee Representatives:
• Fiona Asonga – Community Representative (2016)
• Douglas Onyango – Community Representative (2017)
• Ajay Kumar – Community Representative (2016)
• Brajesh Jain- community representative (2017)
• Tomohiro Fujisaki – community representative (2017)
• Edmundo Cazares- community representative (2017)