Consistent with the ASO Memorandum of Understanding and ICANN Bylaws, the Address Supporting Organization Address Council (ASO AC) is responsible for the appointment of a representative to serve on Seat Number 9 of the ICANN Board.
The ASO AC is pleased to announce the following four candidates for its upcoming appointment.
The Candidates are:
- Thomas Eric Brunner-Williams
- Martin J. Levy
- William Manning
- Raymond Alan Plzak
In accordance with the ASO AC election procedures, a comment period is now open. A short biography is available and supporting comment facilities for each candidate may be found at:
The comment period will close at 23:59 UTC on 19 April 2012. Comments will be moderated.
The ASO AC election procedures are found in Section 7 of the ASO Operating Procedures and are available on the ASO website at:
The revised time frame for the selection process is as follows:
- Comment Phase 2 February 2012 – 19 April 2012
- Interview Phase 4 March 2012 – 19 April 2012
- Selection Phase 23 April 2012 -14 May 2012
- Due Diligence Review 15 May 2012 – 15 June 2012
- Winner Announced 18 June 2012 (or earlier based on completion date of due diligence review)
All phases will conclude at 23:59 UTC on the date specified.
Last modified on 22/05/2018