The first draft of the Internet Number Community’s response to the Request For Proposals issued by the IANA Stewardship Coordination Group (ICG) is now published. This draft has been prepared by the Consolidated RIR IANA Stewardship Proposal (CRISP) team, and we are now seeking feedback on this draft from the global community.
Draft proposal: https://www.nro.net/crisp-proposal-first-draft
The deadline for providing feedback is 5 January 2015
How to engage in discussions:
All global discussions the CRISP team will consider as community feedback will be conducted on the <firstname.lastname@example.org> mailing list.
Subscription to the global mailing list:
- ICANN to continue as an operator of the IANA function
- Exchange SLA with ICANN as the IANA function operator on number resources
- Review Committee with representatives from each RIR region
- First draft published: 19 Dec 2014
- First draft comments close: 5 Jan 2015
- Second draft to be published: 8 Jan 2015
- Second draft comments close: 12 Jan 2015
- Final proposal to be sent to ICG: 15 Jan 2015
Discussions by CRISP Team
Details of all the CRISP team’s work to date, including recordings, minutes and agendas of all CRISP teleconferences and a public archive of the internal CRISP team mailing list, are available at: https://nro.net/crisp-team
All CRISP team discussions are open to observers.
ICG request for proposals:
The IANA Stewardship Transition Discussion in each RIR region:
Last modified on 27/10/2015