Consistent with the ASO Memorandum of Understanding and ICANN Bylaws, the Address Supporting Organization Address Council (ASO AC) is responsible for the appointment of a representative to serve on Seat Number 10 of the ICANN Board.
The ASO AC is pleased to announce the following candidates for its upcoming appointment. In accordance with the ASO AC election procedures, a comment period is now open. A biography is available and supporting comment facilities for each candidate may be found in the links below:
The comment period will close at 23:59 UTC on 7 April 2016.
The ASO AC election procedures are found in Section 7 of the ASO Operating Procedures and are available on the ASO website at:
The time frame for the selection process is as follows:
- Nomination Phase – Wednesday 30 September 2015 to Thursday 7 January 2016
- Comment Phase – Friday 8 January 2016 to Thursday 7 April 2016
- Interview Phase – Sunday 7 February 2016 to Thursday 7 April 2016
- Selection Process – Friday 8 April 2016 to Friday 29 April 2016
- Due Diligence Review – Saturday 30 April 2016 to Monday 13 June 2016
- Announcement – Around 13 June 2016
All phases will conclude at 23:59 UTC on the date specified.
Last modified on 12/01/2016