[IANA-RC] Minutes IANA RC 17 January 2019 Minutes

Bertrand Cherrier b.cherrier at micrologic.nc
Sat Jan 19 05:17:42 CET 2019


Hello German,

Thank you for the minutes.
It is as I recall it, no comments or edit as for me.

Cordialement,
_______________________________
Bertrand Cherrier
Administration Systèmes - R&D
Micro Logic Systems
b.cherrier at micrologic.nc
https://www.mls.nc
Tél : +687 24 99 24
VoIP : 65 24 99 24
SAV : +687 36 67 76 (58F/min)

On 18 Jan 2019, at 20:14, German Valdez wrote:

> Dear IANA RC
>
> I'm attaching minutes from yesterday meeting for your perusal.
>
> Current open actions
>
> •	NEW ACTION 190117-1: NN/JS to publish RIR Matrix announcement by 
> 22 January.
> •	ACTION ITEM 181219-04: JS to propose changes to the RC Operating 
> Procedures once the RC Report has been completed > OPEN [TABLED until 
> March/April].
>
> Regards
>
> German Valdez
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Rc mailing list
> Rc at nro.net
> https://www.nro.net/mailman/listinfo/rc
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <https://www.nro.net/pipermail/rc/attachments/20190119/ed3eef80/attachment.html>


More information about the Rc mailing list