[IANA-RC] Minutes IANA RC 17 January 2019 Minutes

Richard Jimmerson richardj at arin.net
Fri Jan 18 17:16:21 CET 2019


I have reviewed these minutes and have no issues or edit requests.

-Richard Jimmerson

On Jan 18, 2019 1:14 AM, German Valdez <german at apnic.net> wrote:
Dear IANA RC

I'm attaching minutes from yesterday meeting for your perusal.

Current open actions

•       NEW ACTION 190117-1: NN/JS to publish RIR Matrix announcement by 22 January.
•       ACTION ITEM 181219-04: JS to propose changes to the RC Operating Procedures once the RC Report has been completed > OPEN [TABLED until March/April].

Regards

German Valdez



-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <https://www.nro.net/pipermail/rc/attachments/20190118/f1075a97/attachment.html>


More information about the Rc mailing list