[IANA-RC] DRAFT: 2018 IANA Numbering Services Review Committee Report - v1

Louie Lee louie at louie.net
Thu Jan 17 21:57:05 CET 2019

Thanks to you, Juan, and Nurani and Jason for the many updates you made to
the document shortly after the call today! With these substantial updates
(which includes the matrix), plus Richard's text for the RIR summary, I
think I am okay sharing the PDF of the draft so far.

Do realize that there are still a number of things to update/finalize:

   - Date of the report
   - URLs of upcoming announcements and other online materials
   - Text related to the public comments that we will or will not get

Please review for accuracy, grammar, etc. (English is my second language,
after all.)

Louie