[IANA-RC] IANA RC Reports on NRO website

Jason Schiller jason-phone at schiller.net
Thu Jan 17 16:24:42 CET 2019

The web site looks awesome, but I can’t seem to find the following text on
it. Can you tell me where this text moved to?

“The Review Committee’s function is to advise and assist the NRO EC in its
periodic review of the service level of the IANA Numbering Services
provided to the Internet Number Community.

The Review Committee is a tool for the Internet Number Community to
evaluate and review performance of the IANA Numbering Services provided.
Review Committee will ensure community involvement and will support and
enhance the multistakeholder model in a transparent, open, and bottom up
process to ensure that the number resources component of the IANA
operations meets the needs and expectations of its customers, namely the
Internet numbers community.”

Thanks,

___Jason