[IANA-RC] DRAFT: 2018 IANA Numbering Services Review Committee Report - v1

Louie Lee louie at louie.net
Thu Jan 17 14:17:28 CET 2019

Dear Review Team,

Below is the link to the current draft of the 2018 IANA Numbering Services
Review Committee Report. Please remember to log into your Gmail/GSuite
account to make sure that you are seeing all the latest text and can make
comments & suggestions for changes.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/14ou8gmTvRqWp2d_b0ds0t-R5s7ZvQsL6ins5EEcnSyw/edit#

At least a week prior to finalizing the report, we will post the draft in
the mailing list to ensure that:

   1. We are all working from the same draft.
   2. We provide transparency to the community prior to finalizing the
   report.

Louie