[IANA-RC] IANA RC Teleconference - Thursday 17 January 2019 12:00 PM UTC

Juan Alejo Peirano juan.alejo.peirano at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 03:00:22 CET 2019

Hi Nurani, all

Hope this message finds you well. Thank you Nurani for the agenda for
tomorrow and the proposed work-plan for the rest of the year. Regarding the
latter, scanning through the minutes of 2017, I saw that last year March
meeting was schedule during the ICANN meeting. As a newbie in the RC and as
a participant in ICANN64, having a similar arrangement would be a great
opportunity to meet you all (or most of you) in person. Can we spare a
couple of minutes tomorrow to discuss the possibility of a formal RC, or
even an informal RC gathering during ICANN64? - I personally prefer the
second option. An "after-office" is always a better icebreaker :)

Looking forward to hear you all tomorrow!

All the best,

Juan

Juan Alejo Peirano