[IANA-RC] 2018 IANA Services Summary/Assessment

George Kuo george at apnic.net
Wed Jan 16 07:42:37 CET 2019

Thank you Richard.

APNIC received additional IPv4 delegations from IANA in March and September 2018. I can confirm the information you share is correct for APNIC.

George Kuo
APNIC

From: <rc-bounces at nro.net> on behalf of Richard Jimmerson <richardj at arin.net>
Date: Wednesday, 16 January 2019 at 2:42 pm
To: "rc at nro.net" <rc at nro.net>
Subject: [IANA-RC] 2018 IANA Services Summary/Assessment

IANA RC –

Happy New Year to all of you.

As a follow up to our last conference call, I have completed the attached draft performance summary for IANA services in 2018. Note that I have created the summary/assessment as an image that can easily be imported into a larger document.
I recall from our meeting in December that RIR staff agreed with the summaries that are published at iana.org and that we believed the SLAs were met 100% of the time in 2018. This continues to be true for ARIN. For my RIR staff colleagues, please check the attachment to confirm that it reflects your experience in 2018.
Let me know if you have any questions, or if you would like this provided in a different format. I am also happy to make any necessary edits.
https://www.iana.org/performance/numbers​

Warm regards,

---

Richard Jimmerson