[IANA-RC] FW: Minutes 8th IANA RC Teleconference

Richard Jimmerson richardj at arin.net
Wed Jan 9 17:36:07 CET 2019

Thank you, German.

I have reviewed the minutes from a staff representative perspective and find them to fit my recollection of the meeting with no edit requests. I also note that I have been assigned a task/action related to the creation of the 2018 staff matrix. I have begun work on that item and will reach out to others for their review leading into our meeting next week.

Warm regards,
---
Richard Jimmerson
COO  |  +1.703.227.9852