[IANA-RC] LACNIC RC representatives

Ernesto Majó ernesto at lacnic.net
Wed Jan 2 15:31:29 CET 2019

Dear RC,

Happy new year to everyone.

On behalf of LACNIC board  I would like to inform that Glenn Peace has
been appointed (interim) to complete Esteban Lescano term finishing on
December 31, 2019. Esteban was elected to LACNIC board and according
with LACNIC procedures, he had to resign to his RC position.

Besides that, Juan Alejo Peirano was elected during LACNIC 30 meeting
for a term of two years starting on January 1, 2019.

Last, LACNIC Board has appointed myself for a 1 year term as staff
representative starting on Janury 1, 2019.

I would like to thank Esteban and Nicolas for his collaboration on the
RC during this period.

Best regards

Ernesto

--

      Ernesto Majó

*Director Ejecutivo Adjunto*
Deputy Executive Director

/www.lacnic.net <http://www.lacnic.net>
Latin American and Caribbean Internet Addresses Registry/