[IANA-RC] IANA RC update for ARIN 43

Louie Lee louie at louie.net
Tue Apr 9 17:22:12 CEST 2019

Hi everyone,

Here are the updated slides I just presented. They mostly incorporated the
suggested changes. (The currently posted procedures are still from last
April but I spoke to it.)

Aside from the suggested changes from Nurani and Jason, I also added a
TL;DR for the 2018 report:

TL;DR: 2 IPv4 allocations. 3 ASN requests. No indication of failure or near
failure by IANA under the SLA. No concerns from community. Sufficient
community outreach & involvement.

Louie

P.S. Perhaps we can incorporate a practice of regularly sharing our slides
ahead of our presentations so that we can help each other improve our
slides and deliver a consistent message. I know that my own presentation
was better because of this.