[IANA-RC] New ARIN staff Representative to the IANA Review Committee

Nate Davis ndavis at arin.net
Mon Nov 12 22:17:41 CET 2018

Thank you Nurani!

From: Nurani Nimpuno <nurani at nimblebits.net>
Date: Monday, November 12, 2018 at 3:48 PM
To: Nate Davis <ndavis at arin.net>
Cc: "rc at nro.net" <rc at nro.net>, Richard Jimmerson <richardj at arin.net>
Subject: Re: [IANA-RC] New ARIN staff Representative to the IANA Review Committee

Dear Nate,

Thank you so much for your valuable contributions to the IANA Review Committee.

I would like to extend a personal thank you to you, for having been an active, and very constructive member of the committee. Your contributions were very helpful when the committee was structuring its work, finding the right scope, and then also producing its first report.

I wish you all the best with your very well deserved retirement!

Kind regards,

Nurani