[IANA-RC] Minutes and Open 2018 4th IANA RC Meeting

German Valdez german at apnic.net
Fri Apr 27 13:53:56 CEST 2018


Dear IANA RC

For your perusal minutes and open actions from this week teleconference

Regards

German Valdez

NEW ACTION ITEM 
NEW ACTION ITEM 20180425-1: JS, NN to compile all the proposed changes to the RC operating procedures as discussed and circulate a new draft on the mailing list.
NEW ACTION ITEM 20180425-2: All review the new draft of the operating procedures and raise any concerns within one week of receipt.  
NEW ACTION ITEM 20180425-3: GV to send a Doodle poll in November to schedule a teleconference at the end of November/beginning of December. 
NEW ACTION ITEM 20180425-4: GV to open the call for nominations for RC Chair on 7 January 2019.
NEW ACTION ITEM 20180425-5: GV to add Richard Jimmerson to the RC mailing list.

-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: 180425 IANA Review Committee Meeting Minutes_v.0.1.pdf
Type: application/pdf
Size: 109142 bytes
Desc: 180425 IANA Review Committee Meeting Minutes_v.0.1.pdf
URL: <https://www.nro.net/pipermail/rc/attachments/20180427/a4e5c9cd/180425IANAReviewCommitteeMeetingMinutes_v.0.1-0001.pdf>


More information about the Rc mailing list