[IANA-RC] Review of final 2017 report

Louie Lee louie at louie.net
Tue Apr 17 07:19:00 CEST 2018

By the way, we say in our 2017 report that we looked at IANA transactions
between April and December, and yet we reference the transaction that
occurred in March. There really is no harm here since nothing out of the
ordinary happened with the March transaction. However, I would like to make
y'all aware of this so that you are not caught off-guard should someone in
the community notice this and asks about it.

Louie