[IANA-RC] Review of final 2017 report

Louie Lee louie at louie.net
Tue Apr 10 14:42:50 CEST 2018


Great! I will incorporate and send the updated file. Please try opening it
to make sure it is okay.

Louie

On Tue, Apr 10, 2018 at 2:48 AM Nurani Nimpuno <nurani at nimblebits.net>
wrote:

> Perfect. Thanks for that.
>
> Louie can you incorporate that into the report?
>
> And Susannah, can I then ask you to put that report up somewhere and share
> the URL so I can announce it?
>
> Thanks!
> Nurani
>
> On 9 Apr 2018, at 19:18, Susannah Gray <susannah at apnic.net> wrote:
>
> Hi Louie,
>
> I think this may be the url you are looking for?
>
> https://www.nro.net/iana-rc-community-number-resource-performance-reports/
>
> Susannah
>
> On 09/04/2018 00:46, Louie Lee wrote:
>
> Oh, right. Thank you. I’ll await that detail from German.
> On Mon, Apr 9, 2018 at 2:49 PM Nurani Nimpuno <nurani at nimblebits.net>
> wrote:
>
>> Thank you Louie. It seems to still be missing the URL for the public
>> comments.
>>
>> German, could you please provide the correct link?
>>
>> Then we will move forward and publish this.
>>
>> Kind regards,
>> Nurani
>>
>>
>> On 6 Apr 2018, at 22:00, Louie Lee <louie at louie.net> wrote:
>>
>> Here is the PDF of the report for publication.
>>
>>
>> On Thu, Mar 15, 2018 at 5:52 PM Nurani Nimpuno <nurani at nimblebits.net>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Dear all,
>>>
>>> Thank you all for a productive meeting on Tuesday.
>>>
>>> This is a friendly reminder for everyone to review the final report.
>>>
>>>
>>> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CNM6QTggrg-ZrAqnJ26KSVfiT1r34b01xLRF5LBTsl4
>>>
>>> As agreed in our meeting, if there are no further comments by Tuesday 20
>>> March 12.00 UTC, we will publish this as our final report.
>>>
>>> Thanks again everyone for your work on this.
>>>
>>> Kind regards,
>>>
>>> Nurani
>>>
>>> On 13 Mar 2018, at 05:39, Nurani Nimpuno <nurani at nimblebits.net> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> Please find below the proposed agenda for today’s meeting.
>>>
>>> Agenda
>>> 0. Welcome
>>> 1. Roll call
>>> 2. Agenda review
>>> 3. Approval of minutes
>>> 4. Review of action items
>>> 5. Chair election
>>> 6. Finalisation is the RC report
>>>     Draft report:
>>> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CNM6QTggrg-ZrAqnJ26KSVfiT1r34b01xLRF5LBTsl4
>>> 7. AOB
>>> 8. End of meeting
>>>
>>> Kind regards,
>>> Nurani
>>>
>>>
>>> ACTION ITEMS
>>> NEW ACTION ITEM 20180206-01: ALL to review and comment on the updated
>>> matrix within 24 hours.
>>>    NEW ACTION ITEM 20180206-02: GV to add OO, BC, NA, JS, and NN to the
>>> iana-performance at nro.net mailing list.
>>>    NEW ACTION ITEM 20180206-03: GV to send out Doodle polls to secure
>>> dates for each of the five proposed RC meetings.
>>>    NEW ACTION ITEM 20180206-04: GV to set up the RC Chair election
>>> process.
>>>    NEW ACTION ITEM 20180206-05: NN to formulate a proposal regarding
>>> changing the RC election timelines.
>>>    NEW ACTION ITEM 20180206-06: GV add ‘0.Purpose’ text to the RC page
>>> on the NRO website as a description of the RC’s work.
>>>
>>> On 11 Mar 2018, at 09:51, German Valdez <german at apnic.net> wrote:
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> 2018 IANA RC 2nd Teleconference
>>>
>>> Tuesday, March 13, 2018
>>>
>>> 11:00 am UTC | 2 hrs
>>>
>>> Meeting number (access code): 709 979 023
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> https://ripencc.webex.com/ripencc/j.php?MTID=mafdf1c8c4325f9e567f9234537a8355c
>>>
>>>
>>> Meeting password: ianarc
>>>
>>>
>>> Meeting number: 709 979 023
>>>
>>>
>>> 0800-051-3810 Call-in toll-free number (UK)
>>>
>>> +44-203-478-5289 Call-in toll number (UK)
>>>
>>>
>>> Global call-in numbers
>>>
>>> https://goo.gl/9TcUg7
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> _______________________________________________
>>>
>>> Rc mailing list
>>>
>>> Rc at nro.net
>>>
>>> https://www.nro.net/mailman/listinfo/rc
>>>
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> Rc mailing list
>>> Rc at nro.net
>>> https://www.nro.net/mailman/listinfo/rc
>>>
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> Rc mailing list
>>> Rc at nro.net
>>> https://www.nro.net/mailman/listinfo/rc
>>>
>> <2017 IANA Numbering Services Review Committee Report.pdf>
>>
>>
>>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Rc mailing listRc at nro.nethttps://www.nro.net/mailman/listinfo/rc
>
>
> --
> Susannah Gray
> NRO Secretariat Supportwww.nro.net
>
> _______________________________________________
> Rc mailing list
> Rc at nro.net
> https://www.nro.net/mailman/listinfo/rc
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Rc mailing list
> Rc at nro.net
> https://www.nro.net/mailman/listinfo/rc
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <https://www.nro.net/pipermail/rc/attachments/20180410/69f4f342/attachment.html>


More information about the Rc mailing list