[IANA-RC] Review of final 2017 report

Nurani Nimpuno nurani at nimblebits.net
Mon Apr 9 19:47:58 CEST 2018


Perfect. Thanks for that. 

Louie can you incorporate that into the report? 

And Susannah, can I then ask you to put that report up somewhere and share the URL so I can announce it?

Thanks!
Nurani

> On 9 Apr 2018, at 19:18, Susannah Gray <susannah at apnic.net> wrote:
> 
> Hi Louie, 
> I think this may be the url you are looking for? 
> https://www.nro.net/iana-rc-community-number-resource-performance-reports/ <https://www.nro.net/iana-rc-community-number-resource-performance-reports/>
> Susannah 
> 
> On 09/04/2018 00:46, Louie Lee wrote:
>> Oh, right. Thank you. I’ll await that detail from German.
>> On Mon, Apr 9, 2018 at 2:49 PM Nurani Nimpuno <nurani at nimblebits.net <mailto:nurani at nimblebits.net>> wrote:
>> Thank you Louie. It seems to still be missing the URL for the public comments. 
>> 
>> German, could you please provide the correct link?
>> 
>> Then we will move forward and publish this.
>> 
>> Kind regards,
>> Nurani
>> 
>> 
>>> On 6 Apr 2018, at 22:00, Louie Lee <louie at louie.net <mailto:louie at louie.net>> wrote:
>>> 
>> 
>>> Here is the PDF of the report for publication.
>>> 
>>> 
>>> On Thu, Mar 15, 2018 at 5:52 PM Nurani Nimpuno <nurani at nimblebits.net <mailto:nurani at nimblebits.net>> wrote:
>>> Dear all,
>>> 
>>> Thank you all for a productive meeting on Tuesday. 
>>> 
>>> This is a friendly reminder for everyone to review the final report. 
>>> 
>>> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CNM6QTggrg-ZrAqnJ26KSVfiT1r34b01xLRF5LBTsl4 <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CNM6QTggrg-ZrAqnJ26KSVfiT1r34b01xLRF5LBTsl4>
>>> 
>>> As agreed in our meeting, if there are no further comments by Tuesday 20 March 12.00 UTC, we will publish this as our final report. 
>>> 
>>> Thanks again everyone for your work on this. 
>>> 
>>> Kind regards,
>>> 
>>> Nurani
>>> 
>>> On 13 Mar 2018, at 05:39, Nurani Nimpuno <nurani at nimblebits.net <mailto:nurani at nimblebits.net>> wrote:
>>> 
>>>> Hi all,
>>>> 
>>>> Please find below the proposed agenda for today’s meeting. 
>>>> 
>>>> Agenda
>>>> 0. Welcome
>>>> 1. Roll call
>>>> 2. Agenda review
>>>> 3. Approval of minutes
>>>> 4. Review of action items 
>>>> 5. Chair election
>>>> 6. Finalisation is the RC report
>>>>     Draft report: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CNM6QTggrg-ZrAqnJ26KSVfiT1r34b01xLRF5LBTsl4 <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CNM6QTggrg-ZrAqnJ26KSVfiT1r34b01xLRF5LBTsl4>
>>>> 7. AOB
>>>> 8. End of meeting
>>>> 
>>>> Kind regards,
>>>> Nurani
>>>> 
>>>> 
>>>> ACTION ITEMS
>>>> NEW ACTION ITEM 20180206-01: ALL to review and comment on the updated matrix within 24 hours. 
>>>>    NEW ACTION ITEM 20180206-02: GV to add OO, BC, NA, JS, and NN to the iana-performance at nro.net <mailto:iana-performance at nro.net> mailing list.
>>>>    NEW ACTION ITEM 20180206-03: GV to send out Doodle polls to secure dates for each of the five proposed RC meetings. 
>>>>    NEW ACTION ITEM 20180206-04: GV to set up the RC Chair election process. 
>>>>    NEW ACTION ITEM 20180206-05: NN to formulate a proposal regarding changing the RC election timelines.
>>>>    NEW ACTION ITEM 20180206-06: GV add ‘0.Purpose’ text to the RC page on the NRO website as a description of the RC’s work. 
>>>> 
>>>>> On 11 Mar 2018, at 09:51, German Valdez <german at apnic.net <mailto:german at apnic.net>> wrote:
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>>>> 2018 IANA RC 2nd Teleconference
>>>>> Tuesday, March 13, 2018
>>>>> 11:00 am UTC | 2 hrs
>>>>> Meeting number (access code): 709 979 023
>>>>> 
>>>>> https://ripencc.webex.com/ripencc/j.php?MTID=mafdf1c8c4325f9e567f9234537a8355c <https://ripencc.webex.com/ripencc/j.php?MTID=mafdf1c8c4325f9e567f9234537a8355c>
>>>>> 
>>>>> Meeting password: ianarc
>>>>> 
>>>>> Meeting number: 709 979 023
>>>>> 
>>>>> 0800-051-3810 Call-in toll-free number (UK)
>>>>> +44-203-478-5289 Call-in toll number (UK)
>>>>> 
>>>>> Global call-in numbers  
>>>>> https://goo.gl/9TcUg7 <https://goo.gl/9TcUg7>
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>>> Rc mailing list
>>>>> Rc at nro.net <mailto:Rc at nro.net>
>>>>> https://www.nro.net/mailman/listinfo/rc <https://www.nro.net/mailman/listinfo/rc>
>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>> Rc mailing list
>>>> Rc at nro.net <mailto:Rc at nro.net>
>>>> https://www.nro.net/mailman/listinfo/rc <https://www.nro.net/mailman/listinfo/rc>
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> Rc mailing list
>>> Rc at nro.net <mailto:Rc at nro.net>
>>> https://www.nro.net/mailman/listinfo/rc <https://www.nro.net/mailman/listinfo/rc>
>> 
>>> <2017 IANA Numbering Services Review Committee Report.pdf>
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> _______________________________________________
>> Rc mailing list
>> Rc at nro.net <mailto:Rc at nro.net>
>> https://www.nro.net/mailman/listinfo/rc <https://www.nro.net/mailman/listinfo/rc>
> 
> -- 
> Susannah Gray
> NRO Secretariat Support
> www.nro.net <http://www.nro.net/>  
> _______________________________________________
> Rc mailing list
> Rc at nro.net
> https://www.nro.net/mailman/listinfo/rc

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <https://www.nro.net/pipermail/rc/attachments/20180409/1052d953/attachment.html>


More information about the Rc mailing list