[IANA-RC] Agenda 4th IANA RC Meeting Friday 17 November 2017 12:00 PM UTC

Brajesh Jain bcjain1 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 17 12:22:10 CET 2017

Hello RC Colleagues,

I am just raising few points in RC operating procedures (Draft)which may be
taken up in the conference call today.

A) para 2.1.5 We may mention that Vice Chair would be selected as envisaged
in para 2.1.6. I presume that Vice Chair would be there for balance term.
B) para5; flow of Review matrix is to be clear. RIR to RC and back to RIR(
i believe it would be summarised review matrix). Not clear from text.
It also  says 'respective RIRs'. i feel respective word is not required.
C) Para 6.1 says excluding abstentions. Para 6.3 says Not including
abstentions. I suppose both mean the same. So we may use same words at both
paras.

Regards

Brajesh