[IANA-RC] Agenda 4th IANA RC Meeting Friday 17 November 2017 12:00 PM UTC

Nurani Nimpuno nurani at nimblebits.net
Fri Nov 17 10:53:10 CET 2017

Dear colleagues,

Please find below the proposed agenda for today’s Review Committee call:

Agenda
0. Welcome
1. Roll call
2. Agenda review
3. Review open actions
4. Review & approval of RC procedures: https://goo.gl/ihCY6G
5. Review of RIR Matrix: https://goo.gl/Cc7r6w
6. RC report outline
7. Next steps
8. AOB
9. Adjourn

If you haven’t done so already, I kindly ask everyone to review the final version of the RC procedure document, as well as the RIR Matrix above before today’s call.

Kind regards,
Nurani

Review Committee chair