[IANA-RC] ACTION ITEM 20170315-05

Jason Schiller jschiller at google.com
Wed May 10 20:23:40 CEST 2017

I inserted it into the working draft with a slight modification (which if
you object I am happy to change).

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NeXGqxadTTkVDR9wPWV0sC-
gIQ0xZB1fzpYo5SRfeDA/edit#heading=h.6fww7qwfuott

5.2 now reads

Review Committee members are expected to be engaged with their respective
RIR communities
during their term. They should communicate relevant developments relating
to the Committee to
their respective community, and collect feedback relevant to the IANA
Numbering Services
Operations from their respective community.  These comments will be
reviewed and summarized
by the Review Committee and included in the IANA Numbering Services
Operations Performance
Report.

In extraordinary circumstances community input can be passed to the NRO EC
separate from the
IANA Numbering Services Performance Review to aid them in their
consideration to request an
expedited review.

I chose to not use "relevant to the work of the Review Committee" and
instead keep the
pre-existing phrase "relevant to the IANA Numbering Services Operations" .

I felt the older phrase was better scoped, but am happy to accept the new
phrase as well.

___Jason