[IANA-RC] ACTION ITEM 20170315-05

Filiz Yilmaz koalafil at gmail.com
Wed May 10 17:11:46 CEST 2017

Hello,

I want to respond on my ACTION ITEM 20170315-05:

FY to look how community engagement can be included in the operating
procedures with a light touch (that it will come naturally as being members
of the RC).

I have thought about this.
I think we can have the following text in the document:

"Review Committee members are expected to be engaged with their respective
RIR communities during their term. They should communicate relevant
developments relating to the Committee to their respective community, and
collect feedback relevant to the work of the Review Committee from
their respective
community".

Jason, I am not sure where the latest version resides now on which link.
Can you help, finding the best section of the document to have this text?

Kind regards
Filiz