[IANA-RC] Draft IANA Review Committee procedures

Jason Schiller jason-phone at schiller.net
Fri Mar 31 18:34:14 CEST 2017

I moved "Amending Operating procedures" to section 7, and removed "at any
of its meetings".  I think this satisfies both Filiz and Douglas.

Please correct me if I am wrong but....

I believe all outstanding issues are resolved with the exception of the
date referenced in section 5.
Current text does not specify a date "At a time of the the NRO EC’s
choosing", but this may be modified
after Nurani and I close the loop the the NRO EC.

At this point I would ask if discussion is concluded, and if we can vote to
adopt the working draft as our procedures
noting that at the moment, the date for the report is not currently in our
procedures, and may be added later
once we close the loop with the NRO EC.  This may happen prior to or
subsequent to adopting this procedure.

___Jason