[IANA-RC] Draft IANA Review Committee procedures

Douglas Onyango ondouglas at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 19:30:55 CET 2017

Hi Jason, et al,
On 16 March 2017 at 12:22, Jason Schiller <jason-phone at schiller.net> wrote:
> I think we need one clarification wrt to the procedures we are currently
> accepting.
> The month in which the RIR RC members will produce the performance matrix
is
> still TBD.
> This should not prevent accepting the procedures.

Section 2 of the Charter is clear that the NRO-EC reserves the right to
determine, and change the date on which it expects the report from the RC.
I believe our procedure should capture and be inline with this.

*The ReviewCommittee must submit such a report to the NRO EC at least
onceevery calendar year, by the date specified by the NRO EC from time
to time.*