[IANA-RC] Draft IANA Review Committee procedures

Jason Schiller jason-phone at schiller.net
Thu Mar 16 10:22:52 CET 2017

All,

Apologies.  I was working in the Google Doc to try and capture procedures
wrt what was discussed in our meeting.

I have reverted that, and will work elsewhere:  https://goo.gl/cbFlBa
(you all have access, comments and suggestions welcome)

I think we need one clarification wrt to the procedures we are currently
accepting.
The month in which the RIR RC members will produce the performance matrix
is still TBD.
This should not prevent accepting the procedures.
Nurani and I have an action item to work with the NRO EC and solidify it.

(hopefully this will not matter as Nurani and I will complete our action
item prior to adoption)

I would like to note that there is no time requirement between when the RIR
RC members provide the performance matrix, and when we complete our initial
review and release a draft to the community.  The 30 days time limit is
with respect to the amount of time the community has to provide comments to
the draft.  (this is in addition to any other comments that have previously
been expressed since the previous report).

___Jason