[IANA-RC] Minutes and Open Actions List - IANA RC 2nd Meeting

German Valdez german at nro.net
Wed Mar 15 19:06:40 CET 2017


Dear RC

I’m attaching minutes of today teleconference for your perusal

Regards

German

NEW ACTION ITEM 20170315-01: JS and NN to discuss the production date of the report with the NRO EC for their decision and then share this with the RC.
NEW ACTION ITEM 20170315-02: JS and NN to amend the length of the Chair’s and Co-Chair’s term, noting that if there is a change before the end of the term, the new Chair or Co-Chair will serve for the balance of that term – 2.1.5 and 2.1.6.
NEW ACTION ITEM 20170315-03: Committee to review the proceedings and provide comments for two weeks.
NEW ACTION ITEM 20170315-04 ND and RC staff members to track status of the production of the performance standard metrics and provide regular updates.
NEW ACTION ITEM 20170315-05 – FY to look how community engagement can be included in the operating procedures with a light touch (that it will come naturally as being members of the RC).


-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: 170315 IANAServicesReviewCommittee_Minutes_DRAFT.pdf
Type: application/pdf
Size: 89595 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <https://www.nro.net/pipermail/rc/attachments/20170315/ebcf32e4/170315IANAServicesReviewCommittee_Minutes_DRAFT-0001.pdf>


More information about the Rc mailing list