[IANA-RC] FW: IANA Review Committee RIR Evaluation

Nate Davis ndavis at arin.net
Wed Mar 15 15:11:38 CET 2017

Thanks to Nurani and Jason for chairing a constructive meeting today.

I'm circulated the evaluation matrix to ensure all members of the RC has a copy.  As mentioned today, I will be working with the RIR staff members of the committee to determine a date by which we can flush out the corresponding reporting for each evaluation point.

Best Regards,

Nate Davis