[IANA-RC] receiving community comments

Louie Lee louie at louie.net
Wed Mar 15 14:51:04 CET 2017

Thank you, Nicolas. And our tool "decision" might be simplified in that we
don't even need to address the comments directly.

I had put "decision" in quotes because it may be easy enough to just agree
on the goals and requirements, and then let our Secretariat make some
suggestions prior to implementation. Trying to think light-weight..... :)