[IANA-RC] [AC-COORD] Work Rooms

Jason Schiller jschiller at google.com
Mon Mar 13 16:49:35 CET 2017

Kevin,

I look forward to taking advantage of workshop time, to get some stuff
accomplished while we are in person.  I will be there and help out.

I'm thinking about what to do if there is time left over.  It might be
useful to discuss thoughts about the ASO AC / NRO EC gap, and put some
notes down on paper in order to short cut having this discussion over email.

We may consider getting the RC together Wednesday evening for putting pen
to paper on finalizing procedures if that is needed.

___Jason