[IANA-RC] Draft Agenda 15 March Meeting

Jason Schiller jschiller at google.com
Tue Mar 7 19:02:13 CET 2017

I’d like to suggest slight modifications to the suggested agenda as follows:

I tried to scope things out a bit.

I separated the IANA performance report out into:
- matrix presentation
- matrix gap discussion
- metric and measurement discussion
- presentation of current IANA measurements
- gap review of current IANA measurements
- Report contents

I separated review process into:
- our part
- the community part
- and if there are modifications needed in our internal procedures to
support this

I also divided the community engagement wrt the report because this topic
is well scoped,
and left any other community engagement as a separate discussion.

0. Welcome
1. Roll Call
2. Review Open Actions
3. Agreement on Review Committee Scope
4. Internal Operational Procedures
5. IANA Performance Report
  5.1 performance matrix presented by RC RIR staff members
  5.2 Gap review of performance matrix
  5.3 Discussion of metrics and measurement
  5.4 Discussion of current IANA measurements
  5.4 Gap review of current IANA performance measures
  5.5 Contents of IANA performance review document
6. Review process
   6.1 Review process internal to the RC
   6.2 Process for community feed back for performance review report
   6.3 Discussion of operating procedures changes for section 5 updates (if
any)
7. Any other community engagement
8. Next Meeting
9. AOB