[IANA-RC] Draft Review Process

Jason Schiller jschiller at google.com
Tue Mar 7 16:08:08 CET 2017

I like Filiz's proposal of the full year summary approach starting early in
the new year!

I think in the mean time, it would still be good to generate a report prior
to January
so that we can have everything settled and for the process starting in
January to run smoothly.

I suggest that after we close all the gaps identified in the review of the
matrix produced
by Nate, and any gaps identified in current IANA performance reporting, we
take at least
30 days of data, complete a review, and generate a report.

We may choose to keep the report internal as a "draft" or publish it (I
have no preference).

I am not sure if we are required to publish a report in 2017.
from our charter:

"The Review Committee must submit such a report to the NRO EC at least once
every
calendar year, by the date specified by the NRO EC from time to time."

___Jason