[IANA-RC] Minutes 1st IANA RC Teleconference

Nurani Nimpuno nurani at nimblebits.net
Tue Mar 7 09:01:25 CET 2017

Hi,

I agre with both of you! :)

That the two groups are really quite distinct with very different focus. We have similar people in both groups, but the objectives and the roles are quite different. Therefore it’s even more important to keep them separate and not get them confused or mixed together. The RC has its working methods, members, actions and other groups have theirs.

But if I understand you correctly Jason, all you are asking for is for all action items in the RC to follow the naming convention “RC-YYMMDD-No”. That would make it easier for all of us to track our action items from different groups as it gives the RC action items unique IDs.

That sounds like a very sensible request to me! :)

Nurani