[IANA-RC] Minutes 1st IANA RC Teleconference

Jason Schiller jschiller at google.com
Mon Mar 6 19:07:41 CET 2017

Ernesto,

In definition you are absolutely correct.

But I think mentally (at least I) have put a lot of parallels between the
two groups.
I know I group the ASO AC and RC work together mentally, and have found
myself
being reminded to complete pending RC work because of an upcoming ASO AC
meeting
(knowing full well, the one has nothing to do with the other, and RC work
will not come up
at an ASO AC meeting).

I have seen others reverse the groups when talking about work that needs
accomplishing.

Was just wondering if I have some ASO AC action items and RC action items
on my personal to do list,
would it be helpful to not confuse them as they have similar naming.

Sounds like the answer is no.

Thanks for the response.

__Jason