[IANA-RC] Minutes from 1st RC meeting (was Re: Webex Details IANA RC 1st Teleconference - Wednesday February 15th 2017 at 12:00 PM UTC)

German Valdez german at nro.net
Mon Mar 6 14:08:42 CET 2017

Hi

Comments below.
> On 6 Mar 2017, at 8:09 PM, Nurani Nimpuno <nurani at nimblebits.net> wrote:
>
> Hi German,
>
> I can’t seem to find the minutes from the first Review Committee meeting that we had a month ago.

Sent to the list now.

> Would you please be able to share them with the list, so that we can approve them as soon as possible and have them published on the NRO website at:
> https://www.nro.net/iana-numbering-services-review-committee/?

As soon as I have your go, I’ll publish them in that page.I was considering to create a section for such purpose.

> As our charter directs us to work transparently, could you please also make sure that a link to the mail archives is published on the website?

Done

> Also, I would like to make sure that the details of our next meeting in Copenhagen is widely communicated and also posted on the website. Could you, together with the appropriate RIR staff, ensure that this happens?

For sure, I have it in my to-do list as prep

2nd Meeting information is now in the NRO website.

I have contacted the RIR comms so they can support with regional announcements.

Could we have a draft agenda that we could add to the announcement of the coming meeting ?

> Thank you for your support.

Pleasure!

> Nurani

German