[IANA-RC] Draft Review Process

Filiz Yilmaz koalafil at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 11:15:07 CET 2017

Hi Nurani,

Thanks for putting this together. I like it, concise, to the point and easy
to read.

I just have one comment and suggestion for a change:

Instead of September I propose:

"The RIRs will publish an IANA numbering services review matrix in *January*
of *every calendar year*, summarising the RIR’s review of the performance
of the IANA numbering services* in the previous calendar year..."*

This way RIRs can report on a full calendar year and then we can review
that in say February.
So first report will come to us from RIRs in 2018 January, covering
practices and performance of IANA in the entire 2017.
Then we review it in Feb and publish our review.
Then in 2019 Jan, RIRs send their report to us in Jan about the practices
seen in 2018, etc etc...

This will make things much easier in my opinion, both managing deadlines,
doing the work and then reporting what is done publicly too.

Cheers
Filiz