[IANA-RC] Minutes from 1st RC meeting (was Re: Webex Details IANA RC 1st Teleconference - Wednesday February 15th 2017 at 12:00 PM UTC)

Nurani Nimpuno nurani at nimblebits.net
Mon Mar 6 11:09:35 CET 2017

Hi German,

I can’t seem to find the minutes from the first Review Committee meeting that we had a month ago.

Would you please be able to share them with the list, so that we can approve them as soon as possible and have them published on the NRO website at:
https://www.nro.net/iana-numbering-services-review-committee/?

As our charter directs us to work transparently, could you please also make sure that a link to the mail archives is published on the website?

Also, I would like to make sure that the details of our next meeting in Copenhagen is widely communicated and also posted on the website. Could you, together with the appropriate RIR staff, ensure that this happens?

Thank you for your support.
Nurani