[IANA-RC] [AC-COORD] A Note for need of Second f2f meeting of ASOAC/RC

Brajesh Jain brajesh.jain at spectranet.in
Sat Feb 25 13:31:45 CET 2017

Jason,

I agree with your assessment.

Thanks and regards

Brajesh

From: Jason Schiller [mailto:jschiller at google.com]
Sent: Friday, February 24, 2017 8:07 PM
To: Brajesh Jain <brajesh.jain at spectranet.in>
Cc: German Valdez <german at nro.net>; AC COORD <ac-coord at aso.icann.org>; rc at nro.net
Subject: Re: [AC-COORD] A Note for need of Second f2f meeting of ASOAC/RC

(apologies for cross posting AC-Coord and RC)

Brajesh,

I believe the attached document is in response to action item 20170111-06:
"BJ to send the suggestion about a second F2F meeting to the list."

After review of the document it seems this is justification is based on the need to
complete Review Committee work.

Reading between the line I think you are suggesting that the the Review Committee
members should also meet during the ASO AC face to face at the ICANN meeting.
In addition, the Review Committee needs a second face to face meeting for a few
years while the RC is boot strapping, and settling in.

If my assessment is correct, I would suggest that this discussion moved to the RC list.

If you agree, please respond as such and move ac-coord at aso.icaan.org<mailto:ac-coord at aso.icaan.org> to bcc

Thanks,

__Jason