[IANA-RC] [AC-COORD] A Note for need of Second f2f meeting of ASOAC/RC

Jason Schiller jschiller at google.com
Fri Feb 24 15:37:21 CET 2017

(apologies for cross posting AC-Coord and RC)

Brajesh,

I believe the attached document is in response to action item 20170111-06:
"BJ to send the suggestion about a second F2F meeting to the list."

After review of the document it seems this is justification is based on the
need to
complete Review Committee work.

Reading between the line I think you are suggesting that the the Review
Committee
members should also meet during the ASO AC face to face at the ICANN
meeting.
In addition, the Review Committee needs a second face to face meeting for a
few
years while the RC is boot strapping, and settling in.

If my assessment is correct, I would suggest that this discussion moved to
the RC list.

If you agree, please respond as such and move ac-coord at aso.icaan.org to bcc

Thanks,

__Jason