[IANA-RC] Review Committee meeting at ICANN58?

Jason Schiller jschiller at google.com
Wed Feb 22 21:33:11 CET 2017

There was a thread covering this a few days back on the ASO AC list, but I
didn't see a response here, so I am cross positing it.

We have Wednesday 11:00 - 12:45 IANA Numbering Services Review Committee
meeting.

I'm not sure if there is an agenda for the 1 hour and 45 minutes.

I think we have a number of things to sort out.
1. Our basic operating procedures (hopefully will be mostly done prior to
meeting)
2. Our performance review procedures
    - I think the idea is that the ICANN will publish their measurements
(as they always do)
      and the RIR staff will assemble a report.
    - I think the idea here is to look over a preliminary report, and see
how
      non-contentious this is likely to be,
      and if there is any feed back of things needed in the report
    -(I hope a simple discussion
       documenting any interesting conclusions about the data
       documenting any minorityconcerns / opinions
       and a conclusions of consensus is all the process that is needed
       to move the report along)
3. community engagement
   - what is our role wrt community engagement?
   - what process should we have to support this?

I think the third topic could be quite big and might require more than 1:45.

___Jason