[IANA-RC] Draft Agenda for 1st IANA RC Teleconference

Jason Schiller jschiller at google.com
Fri Feb 10 15:45:01 CET 2017

The Agenda looks good to me...

I think we need to figure out what we hope to accomplish in "3. Leadership
of the team"
If we are simply choosing a chair for the call, then I think the agenda as
is should be fine.

If we think we can choose a non-temporary Chair (for the year) then we may
need to also sort out more details about our organizational structure.

We have a bit of a boot strapping issue, so we may have to make some
decisions about things prior to have a procedure for how to make such a
decision.  This is not unprecedented considering how the RC appointments
were made, and (in my opinion) should not be an issue, but it is best to
bring it up and make sure there are no concerns.

___Jason