[NRO-IANAXFER] CRISP - Process Concerns

Alissa Cooper alissa at cooperw.in
Sat Jan 31 01:55:21 CET 2015

Hi Izumi,

I wanted to share the note below from the ICG.

The ICG suggests that you take all comments the ICG has forwarded to you from http://forum.icann.org/lists/icg-forum/ about your proposal or the process of creating it as if they were made inside your process and address them as you normally would.

The ICG is aware of the comments. If the ICG has specific questions to you based on the comments we will explicitly ask them to you as part of our normal ICG process just like any other question we may have.

Let me know if you have questions.

Thanks,
Alissa on behalf of the ICG