[NRO-IANAXFER] CRISP - Process Concerns

Izumi Okutani izumi at nic.ad.jp
Fri Jan 23 18:46:48 CET 2015

Thank you Alissa for sharing this post with us.

Just to share the CRISP Team's discussions with everyone, we are aware
of this post as well as the earlier post submitted to icg-forum shared
by John Curran.

Since we see icg-forum as the communication channel for the community to
the ICG, we do not feel appropriate to respond directly to the post(s)
to icg-forum as the CRISP Team at this stage.

If the ICG considers the response is needed from the CRISP Team and
requests us to do so, we are happy to prepare our response. We would
appreciate to have guidance from the ICG, whether it helps the ICG to
have response from the CRISP Team to the comment posted to icg-forum.

> http://forum.icann.org/lists/icg-forum/msg00024.html

Thank you Alissa for keeping us informed of the post which is relevant
to our proposal. Please let us know if there is anything the CRISP Team
can do to support the ICG in your considerations and activities.

Best Regards,
Izumi Okutani
The CRISP Team Chair