[NRO-IANAXFER] CRISP - Process Concerns

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 20:30:29 CET 2015

Hello Alissa,

I hope this community can also take your comment below to the IANAPLAN WG
as applicable to the community as well:

http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ianaplan/current/msg01530.html

Nevertheless, I like to mention that I cannot even find any indication that
the complainant participated at any point in time in the numbers community
proposal development process. So I am not surprised that he/she would
misrepresent the process in such a manner.

For record, I am a typical community member (!CRISP), hope it gives you an
idea of the level of engagement that happened on this list.

Thanks
PS: My last response to comments like this.

sent from Google nexus 4
kindly excuse brevity and typos.
http://forum.icann.org/lists/icg-forum/msg00024.html