[NRO-IANAXFER] Next steps?

Izumi Okutani izumi at nic.ad.jp
Thu Jan 22 06:06:05 CET 2015

Hello Seun,

Just from what I can answer for now,

>> - SLA requirements

"IANA Service Level Agreement Principles" are described in Section
III.A.3 of our proposal, as you are probably aware. This lists
principles and elements to be included in the SLA.

Both of the processes listed below will be lead by the RIRs and not the
CRISP Team. I trust the RIRs will start the process, so that we have
these them ready before the transition.

>> - Charter of review committee
>> - Contract actual text

I need to double check if there is anything more we can say at this
stage as the CRISP Team - Thanks for your question and patience!

Regards,
Izumi