[NRO-IANAXFER] Next steps?

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 05:29:55 CET 2015

Hello Izumi,

You may have missed this mail, could you/or any crisp team kindly provide
update?

Just to clarify (in line of recent development), not all the 3 items are
expected to be developed by this WG but will be good to know when those
processes will start.

Thanks

sent from Google nexus 4
kindly excuse brevity and typos.