[NRO-IANAXFER] Internet Number Community IANA Stewardship Proposal submitted to the ICG

Izumi Okutani izumi at nic.ad.jp
Fri Jan 16 00:52:23 CET 2015

Dear colleagues,

The Consolidated RIR IANA Stewardship Proposal (CRISP) Team is pleased
to announce that we have submitted the Internet numbers community's
response to the Request For Proposals issued by the IANA Stewardship
Coordination Group (ICG).

The CRISP Team have considered all comments expressed on
<ianaxfer at nro.net> mailing list before the deadline of UTC23:59 12th Jan
2015, and have incorporated the following key points in the proposal:

-  The Review Committee selection
   Clarified Review Committee selection is expected to be conducted in
   open, bottom up and inclusive manner, with equal representation
   from each RIR region.

-  Development of SLA
   Clarified the RIRs are expected to consult the RIR
   communities during the drafting process

- The contract fee
  Clarified the contract fee is based on costs incurred by the IANA
  operator in providing the IANA numbering service.

- Editorial Changes
  All editorial suggestions from community members where consensus was
  confirmed within the CRISP Team to address, and any other changes of
  editorial nature agreed by the CRISP Team

No changes are made to the basic elements of the proposal since the
second version. All of the above changes were made to provide further
clarity for the proposed elements.

We have observed several explicit support for our proposal on
<ianaxfer at nro.net> mailing list and we consider there was consensus from
the number resource community for our proposal.

We would like to thank all members of the Internet number community, who
have contributed in this process and have shared your input.

Final Draft proposal: