[NRO-IANAXFER] What would be helpful when sharing your input

Izumi Okutani izumi at nic.ad.jp
Tue Jan 13 03:30:46 CET 2015

Dear Sean,

Thank you for your comment and expressing your general support for the
second draft of the proposal.

I will bring you point on the IPR and about RIR accountability document
within the CRISP Team for consideration.

Indeed, it is great to see substantive comments from the community
within the deadline. Thank you Sean as well, in submitting your comment
within our proposed timeframe.

Best Regards,
Izumi Okutani
The CRISP Team