[NRO-IANAXFER] Internet Number Community IANA StewardshipProposal: Final Call for Comments

Pindar Wong pindar.wong at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 00:57:59 CET 2015

My own assumption is that this agreement(s) provide an opportunity to
introduce additional flexibility where it might make sense to do so. I
don't know what form that would take and don't want the search for legal
certainty to overshadow the principle of 'voluntary participation and
adoption' that's evident elsewhere.

To me, the term SLA's comes wrapped in an ISP/telco context, whereas what
I'm trying to explore is the concept of an SLU (Service Level
Understanding) ... if such a thing existed.

I understand that this may be counter-intuitive and may make some
uncomfortable (sorry for the spilled hot chocolate)  --  so thanks one and
all for your patience.

Looking at the clock ... we're out of time ... echo ^G

p.