Izumi Okutani izumi at nic.ad.jp
Mon Jan 12 18:57:16 CET 2015

Dear Colleagues,

This is a reminder that the CRISP Team will close to receive all
comments for the second draft of our proposal as of :

>     Second draft comments close	    : 12 Jan 2015, 23:59 UTC

Please send in all your comments before the above time, for the CRISP
Team to consider your input in developing the final proopsal to be
submitted to the ICG.

Thank you to those who have expressed and shared your comments on this
list already.

Best Regards,
Izumi Okutani
The CRISP Team